In this International Management Summer School, you will have the opportunity to build your international network, polish your English presentation skills and strenghten your leadership, strategy, communication and networking skills, all of which are key success factors in an international working environment.
The programme contains a powerful combination of classroom learning and real-world experience in various industries in London. You will learn about the business life in the UK and have a chance to network with senior executives from a range of global companies. In addition, you will benefit from a range of social events and cultural visits to ensure a complete learning experience.
During the programme you will:
- Learn strategy essentials
- Improve your English language skills
- Develop your communication and networking skills
- Develop an understanding of international carrer opportunities
- Learn the art of public speaking from practitioners with decades of experience
- Increase your English presentation skills
- Boost your persuasion skills
- Meet with inspiring professionals and build your professional network
On the 2019 programme, in addition to their English and International Management workshops, our students had the opportunity to:
- Visit and meet with executives from the following organisations: Estée Lauder, Standards & Poors, Telefonica, Unilever, Universal Music.
- Join a day-trip to Oxford and enjoy a guided tour offered by one of our Lecturer, alumnus of St Anne's College
- Enjoy networking events in Covent Garden, typical London pubs and various London roof-tops along with professionals from Google - YouTube, CitiBank, Visa Mastercard, IBM, Standard Chartered Bank as well as London-based start-ups.
- Enjoy a London walking tour and visit the Tate Modern.
- Share daily press reviews based on The Economist and the Financial Times.
In 2020, to enhance further the students' experience, we will offer the possibility to students to tailor their own companies visits and professional meetings programme by choosing among three tracks:
- Sustainability Management track
- Digital and innovation track
- General cross-industries track