The two-day interactive program includes:
- An overview of the neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- A deep-dive into the emotional intelligence capacities: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and leadership.
- Practical exercises to focus attention and develop self- awareness and empathy, the foundation for self-mastery and leadership.
- Specific workplace applications to help participants achieve greater focus, emotional balance, empathy and motivation.
- A highly interactive experience, with 1/3 presentation and 2/3 hands-on exercises.
- A 28-day challenge following the 2-day program.
- Daily resources and exercises are provided to help people build new habits after the training.
What are the benefits?
Often described as life-changing, the benefits of Search Inside Yourself range from enhanced focus and motivation to increased creativity and collaboration, greater resilience to stress, better overall wellbeing, stellar performance and outstanding leadership. Not surprisingly, organisations such as American Express, LinkedIn, Comcast or Ford, among others, have adopted it.
According to the 2019 Search Inside Yourself impact report, which surveyed over 1500 participants in 20 countries, after participating in the programme leaders reported:
- Increased resilience (+19% ability to better manage stress; +21% capacity to bounce back quickly from emotionally challenging situations).
- Enhanced effectiveness and focus (+13% in their ability to stay focused; +26% in their capacity to regain attentional focus when distracted).
- Improved efficiency (+17% ability to better prioritize; +9% ability to problem-solve).