SEARCH INSIDE YOURSELF
The original two-day mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training program developed at Google.
Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration and effective leadership.
The two-day interactive program includes:
- An overview of the neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- A deep-dive into the emotional intelligence capacities: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and leadership.
- Practical exercises to focus attention and develop self- awareness and empathy, the foundation for self-mastery and leadership.
- Specific workplace applications to help participants achieve greater focus, emotional balance, empathy and motivation.
- A highly interactive experience, with 1/3 presentation and 2/3 hands-on exercises.
- A 28-day challenge following the 2-day program.
- Daily resources and exercises are provided to help people build new habits after the training.
Participants will experience lasting improvements, including:
- Increased self-awareness and self-regulation, the first two core emotional intelligence competencies.
- Practical take-away skills: a range of mindfulness practices, journaling, and techniques for self- awareness, empathetic listening, and preparing for difficult conversations.
- Tools to communicate with insight and awareness of others’ emotions and perspectives.
The SIY program typically holds 20-80 participants and can be customized for a variety of participants, including:
- Senior Leaders and Executives
- New Managers
- Individual Contributors
- Recent Graduates