Apply to take part in the first batch of our Startup Incubator before the 15th of March, 2019!
With Dauphine London's new Campus comes its first Incubator dedicated to Startups. Similar to the Paris-Dauphine Incubator, it offers 2 co-working spaces where we are happy to welcome approximately 5 to 6 selected Startups. Some of the benefits include:
- Centrally located, in the heart of London (borough of Islington, Angel or St Pancras Station)
- Desks for your team (up to 6 people)
- With “all” you need : coffee machine, fridge and microwave oven, printer, meeting room & good ambiance
- Regular follow-up with your mentor and the incubator team to challenge you and to facilitate grow your business
- Access to Paris-Dauphine University’s ecosystem, with its students, professors, and powerful Alumni network (80,000 worldwide, including 1,500 in the UK)
- Eventually, access to our co-working space in the Paris-Dauphine Incubator
- Preferential access to a bundle of selected professional services
You can directly apply if you match at least two of the following criteria :
- One of your co-founder is a graduate from Paris-Dauphine University or from one school / college of PSL University Group
- Your company is legally based in the Borough of Islington
- You are 100% operational, 200% ambitious, 300% committed!
More information on our website.
You are interested ? Apply before the 15th of March, 2019!