We pick the best and brightest students on two main criteria:
- Academic merit: an equivalent level to what is expected at our Paris Campus.
- English level: an equivalent of a B2 CECRL level is the minimum level of English expected to study at Dauphine London. Please note that we only accept English language proficiency certificates from TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge.
Motivation, passion for international projects and soft skills will also be appreciated. Particular consideration is given to applicants who have completed their secondary education at a Lycée Français de l'étranger (LFE), who have an International Baccalaureate or an exceptionally international academic background.
Our application process for September 2021 will open shortly.
- If you would like to apply for Year 1 and you hold the French Baccalaureat, please see here.
- If you would like to apply for Year 1 and you are in an international education system (non-French), please see here.
- If you would like to apply for Year 2 or 3, please see here.