The tuition fees below are for the Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Management (BEM) programme for the 2019-2020 academic year. Information about fees for the 2020-21 academic year will be published here as soon as available.
Paris-Dauphine London campus works hard to ensure financial worries do not impact your studies. Every year, we offer non-repayable bursaries and scholarships.
- A tuition fee of £9,400 for the undergraduates (full academic year comprised of 2 semesters of 12 teaching weeks)
- A tuition fee of £4,700 for the undergraduate semester Applicable in 3rd year only: if enrolling for one semester in London and one semester in Paris or any Dauphine Partner University
- A tuition fee of £0 for all the students benefiting from a CROUS scholarship (or international equivalent)
- From 7 to 10% of students benefit from free tuition fees every year.
- Since 2016, annual scholarships from £1,000 to £7,000 have been awarded to students needing further support to fund the expenses occurred bv their studies, sometimes in addition to a total tuition fees exemption. Application for scholarships is available to all who meet the general entry requirements of the School. Scholarships allocation are decided by a Scholarship Committee on the basis of means and academic merits.
 CROUS means Centre Regional des Oeuvres Universitaires et Scolaires.